Monday, June 7, 2010

a visual i had.. (words of sugar)

I was sitting on the train this morning. We rode pass some woods and at that moment a visual popped in my head.
Of me..
I had no shoes on and I had on a dingy white dress
That had a blood stain upon my chest area...
with tears streaming from my eyes...
I just began to run..
I don't know where I started but i knew where it would end
Something was chasing me.
But
Every time I looked back.... Nothing..
I could see and feel movement but I could not make a face.
Still running..
Its as if I couldn't stop,
Honestly I had no desire to do so
Although I saw no one.. I felt a fear of something.
I am running...
I am still unsure of why my dress was dirty... why there was blood with no cut
As I ran toward this peaking of sunlight the blood began to fade...
As I ran toward this peaking of sunlight the tears began to dry
As I ran toward this peaking of sunlight my dress became clean
Once I reached this light I felt a weight disappear,
Like ... life.
I looked behind me... nothing... not even the image..
As i looked up I began to smile..
At that moment I realized...
I was running from LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment