Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Is There Room For Two...?










I Guess Lil Kim decided to send her fans a reminder with her recent tour. While on tour Kim has fired numerous shots at Nicki Minaj (and throwing Diddy into the mix). While on stage this past weekend Lil Kim had some words toward Diddy, "You should be ashamed of yourself, for managing Nicki Minaj"

I don't like the word "swaggajacking" but I will say the Nicki did mimic Kim's style from the first picture I saw of her.





I heard Lil Kim on the radio and she is trying to drop a single no later than July and we all know how "beefs" gives for great publicity. So could this be one of those situations? Not saying that Kim is would ever have to worry about her career but Nicki is EVERYWHERE on EVERYTHING but so was Lil Kim in her prime, but she slowly faded. So was Foxy Brown in her prime, but she slowly faded. So was Eve, but she slowly faded... Let Nicki Minaj have her shine, female rappers have a bad rep! And they lack longevity in this game which is sad because it is empowering to me (when they are rapping about more than just their p***y) to see females in an industry that is so male dominating. When Kim first came out she said that it was sad how female rappers cant stick together like the males do.. I guess feelings change!




I feel like Kim is above this (though she is the one who "started" it) I don't think it makes much sense. She can drop an album anytime..anyday..any year. Nicki is new..shes hungry.. grinding, as a veteran in the game she should understand that.



At the end of the day we all look up to someone. Didn't Kim say she wanted to be the black Pamela Anderson Lee?? I don't see Pam shooting at Kim, its not that serious! This is a girly beef about style of dress and what you call yourself because their rap styles are totally different and most of the females artist (today) just rap about sex & their p***y so if that were the case Kim would have a beef with every raptress there is! But I agree pay homage (however.. do yal recall Nicki saying about Kim first?)


We know Ray-J is Team Kim! & Drake is definitely Team Nicki! I'm on team JUST MAKE GOOD MUSIC.. period.

Ps.. Kim is looking good these days. I don't know what shes doing but she needs to keep it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment