Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let me in...(words of sugar)

Open your heart...
Let your guard down..
Let my love feed you..
Let my lips taste you..
Let me show you life..
A place where you can go..
To stay..
FOREVER..
Or until we are no longer..
My heart could be your home..
Safe & secure
A place to be yourself..
Your bare naked self..
And Im not talking clothes..
Show me the you that no one else gets to see..
I could love you better
Give me the key!!
A chain around my neck is where I will keep it
You have been hurt before..
But I'm asking you to in trust me
I'm not leaving until you show me
Show me that you want me
Show me that you need me
Show me you believe in me

Let our hearts hold each other by the hand
I promise to show you something so beautiful
If you will just let me in...

No comments:

Post a Comment