Tuesday, June 8, 2010

.....Almost.... (words of sugar)

Almost doesn't count but it is surely missed...
Mostly on nights when my thoughts are running on energy of loneliness....
We could have been something bigger than both of us..
But we moved too fast and ended up crashing..
Clashing...
Disappearing from sight..
Perhaps if we would have moved slow...
Slow like time on a tired work day...
Maybe these words wouldn't be able to exist.
But do I miss the us that never existed?
OR
Do I miss the situation we put us in?
Simple things that I hadn't experienced in a while
Was bought to me fresh & new
Held at night
Being taken out
Picked up randomly
Long nights

Did one night change us? If it did..
Can I almost take it back?


We were far from something. I think I just miss the situation of things.. Being single and "lonely" nights just have me wondering...But I know when the time is right you will come back.. but your face may not look the same.. & I am fine with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment