Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bodies..

This is one of those bitter taste post... nothing sweet here..

I watch the news everyday but today this "news" made my stomach turn and my heart hurt. Chamber's Funeral Home & Crematorium license was suspended today. After the Riverdale, MD funeral home was inspected 40 bodies stacked over 12 feet high in body bags were found in the garage.

There seem to have been no complaints from family members of those deceased individuals, so what remains where these families given?I can not imagine how hurt or shocked the families of those found are. As of right now they have been ordered to to cremate all the bodies and will be shut down, but will they have to tell the families that "Yes your mother, father, brother, son, sister, or daughter was one of those stored in the garage". I am actually ashamed at the fact the owners want to fight the suspension saying that ALL of them were not actual bodies.

My prayers are with these individuals, the families for the pain & the morticians for their sick minds.

This is the Funeral Home http://www.chambersfuneralhomes.com/




What I watched this morning..Fox 5 news... sad







Brown Sugar....

No comments:

Post a Comment